Saturday, October 8, 2011

Montara Mountain Trail Run

This afternoon i had a nice 7+ mile run at the Montara trails. Although i ran faster than my last run there, i felt like i had to put a lot more effort every step i took. I ran up Pedro Mountain to the Gaming Gate in 45 minutes and down in 31 for a total 1 hour and 16 minutes. I should be recording the elevation instead of distance & time but i need to retrieve my watch's online password.

Even though i thought the running season was over at this point in the year, especially after i found out that the TNFEC 50M had no more room, this week I've been thinking of at least running the TNF 50K in December. I think it will be a great way to close the year and satisfy my hyperactive self. I am realistic and know that yoga is not going to be enough recreation. Maybe the ideal thing is to do different things to avoid being bored with monotony.

1 comment:

  1. 50K, Marathon, and nearly all categories of races by the NF in December are sold out. This is going to be a long and quiet end of 2011.

    ReplyDelete